~In-Person Viewing Appointment.
1. The session fee pays for the time and talent of the photographer and for your in-person viewing appointment. It does not include any finished portraits. The session fee is due at the time of your portrait session. Session fees are non-refundable, however with 48 hours notice it can be rescheduled in case of an emergency.
2. If you have a sick child on the day of the session please call to reschedule. If you try to keep the appointment, we will most likely request that you reschedule if we notice your child is sick. Sick or uncomfortable children do not like to be photographed and we know that you will not love your portraits nearly as much as if he or she was in good health.
3. Please bring only the subjects to be photographed to the session. This is especially important with pets and kids, as Lori will need their full attention on her rather than looking at other members of the family. Of course parents are always welcome!
4. You agree to hold harmless, Lori Mercer, her representatives, employees and Lori Mercer Photography, from any dispute in the event you become injured during your session or while on the studio premises. Jewel Images and its representatives will not be held liable for any injury incurred by you or your family, or any damage to your property during the photo session or while on studio premises.
5. You will view your portraits at a personally attended slideshow. You will be asked to order at this time. Please make sure all decision makers are present, as additional ordering appointments incur a $100 fee. Once your order is placed in-person, an online gallery will be available for 14 days to send to family & friends. After 14 days your slideshow and gallery are archived. There is a $50 fee to reload your gallery once it has expired. All unordered images are purged after 30 days.
6. While Lori does capture many images during your session, you will see only those images selected by her, the artist, for previewing. She carefully renders each image to ensure maximum artistry and technical perfection. Images with eyes closed, heads turned, duplicates, etc. will not be shown and are removed from my archives permanently after the artist rendering is complete.
7. Due to the custom nature of the work, payment for your order must be placed in full
and is subject to a 50% cancellation fee should you change your mind about an order after it is placed. Once an order is sent to the lab, it is deemed non-refundable. Payments may be made cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
8. Design work and custom graphics will be approved for color and layout prior to ordering. Only font style, spelling and wording may be approved through electronically emailed proof. Requests for reprints due to color shift on emailed proofs will not be honored.
9. Please allow 2 weeks for your order to be completed. Some orders may take longer. Your portraits are an investment and an heirloom that should not be rushed. When complete your order will be shipped to your door unless other arrangements are made.
10. All ordered images are kept on file for a period of 1 year. Un-ordered images may be removed from our archives after 30 days (with the exception of clients enrolled in !the Bebe First Year Plan). Re-orders placed more than 60 days after the preview appointment, require a minimum $100 re-order.
11. The Copyright Act protects photographers by giving us the exclusive right to reproduce your photographs. Violations include, but are not limited to, making illegal copies, scanning, printing from home or downloading from our website. It is illegal to copy or reproduce these photographs in any manner without our permission and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties. Please understand, the photographer wishes to maintain complete control over the print quality, finishes and presentation of the images and any reproduction outside of the studio may lower the quality of the image and scar our reputation for providing superior portraits.